Wednesday, September 1, 2010

September Already!

I conducted my first PTA General Membership meeting last night. I was less nervous than I thought I would be and nobody booed so that’s good thing. I woke up this morning and realized that my house has been ignored for too long. Motivated by caffeine and LastFM, I did beds, put away 2 large loads of laundry, exchanged what we thought was a bad cable box (turns out someone turned the speakers off on the TV..duh) swept the floors and now I am on to a large cut job on the Cricut. One of the teachers at school wants every state cut out separately, possibly 6 times! That's a lot to do by hand so I offered up my Cricut and a free font…dingmaps. I am dying to do some scrapbooking!  This picture might me the next candidate for a page. Look at my responsible first born!

mack safety patrol

No comments: