Thursday, August 28, 2008

Color inspiration #20


Here we are again with another challenge. I lucked out I had just done a layout with colors that would work. I need a creative break and wish I had time today to lose mysef in paper. I will have to try to get the kids put away early tonight and steal some time.
Thanks for looking!


Cardstock: Close to my Heart, Patterned Paper:Ek Success and American crafts, Ribbon & Pin:Making Memories, Stickers:7 Gypsies,Die cut:American crafts,Tag:Joann's, Scallop edge cut by Fiskars.

4 comments:

Savitri said...

What a gorgeous page!!! I love the look!

Deanna said...

Great layout, love how everything hugs the bottom!

Shawntel said...

Your butterfly is so cute! I love that it is on the tag! Beautiful Page!!

Nanny Neu said...

I love it! sometimes less is better...