Welcome to the A Muse Studio Spotlight!
Where each month, selected stamp sets will share the spotlight with a gorgeous color palette to create projects that showcase the versatility of paper crafting. With colors that evoke the sea, we're setting the scene for an elegant summer party, and you're invited!
1. Washi tape from our Spring and Winter Collections are an easy way to add a sophisticated touch to vases, centerpieces, and even votive holders
2. Mad For Plaids and the sand dollar from the Sea Shells set were stamped on cardstock, that was then wrapped around candy to create these simple but lovely treats.
3. Perfect for a gift or personalized favor, this small but striking box is made from Bermuda cardstock and finished with Bermuda satin ribbon. Using the Classic Alphabet, you can even add a monogram. Topping off the cake, adding washi tape to lollipop sticks is a sophisticated, fun, and easy decoration! A large Pearl Sticker on the top of each stick is the perfect finishing touch.
4. Images from Sea Shells and Keep Swimmin' are so versatile; they can be used on everything from swizzle sticks to invitations.
5. Forget-Me-Not Paper Flowers were colored with a BG10 Copic marker - a perfect match to the seaglass color palette - and pinned to a styrofoam ball to create an elegant centerpiece. Lichen satin ribbon was added as a finishing touch.
Featured stamp sets; 10% Off June 15th - July 15th