Sunday, February 6, 2011

PTI Anniversary Tag – Brighten Your Day card

tags brightendaycard

I downloaded this great page of tags from PTI, you can find it here. I chose to print it on Kraft cardstock (which my new printer did reluctantly). I then colored it in with colored pencils and a white gel pen. The patterned paper is from Die Cuts With a View: The Celebration Stack. The picture doesn’t do the colors justice. My camera battery died as I was taking the pictures so I had to use my iPhone and the lighting in my room stinks at night. PTI is giving one lucky winner a chance at helping design a stamp set…how awesome would that be. Until the drawing is made I will have to ponder what I would design if given the chance to make any stamp set I wanted.

1 comment:

Kelly Spivey said...

Kellie...this card is SO ADORABLE! I am a user of bright colors....LOVE them....and this card just absolutely made me smile. Thanks! =)